Monday, June 13, 2011

Dang you, Costco!

The funny thing about Costco, well not so funny, is that I was just running in (can you ever really just run in to Costco, or Target for that matter?) to buy some more formula for the little big guy.  Well, let's just say that I walked out with a few more things than formula.  Camera, matching hanna anderson jammies, wipes, an addidas track suit for Noah, soda, and apples.  Man, I love that place, but it is dangerous!  And it is oh so close to our place.

Grant thinks the matching is totally cheesy, but I can't help myself.  How cute are these two?! 

2 comments:

amber said...

The boys and I are looking at these cute photos, and I'm dying because I just bought the same exact jammies for Charlie two days ago. I'll bring them to Montana...

xo

Kandace Lewis said...

Matching rocks!