Congrats on your cute baby boy Bri!!! He's darling. I can't believe you had such a big baby. You are so tiny...i bet your ribs hurt..and everything else! So glad he is here and doing well. I'm always so sad when my mom leaves, so hope you are doing well with your 2 babies! loves, emily
5 comments:
He is so cute Bri! I love chunky babies!!
I hope my baby is that chunky! Too cute!
Oh he is such a cute lil chunk! Can't wait to meet him!
Goodness, he is adorable!!!
Congrats on your cute baby boy Bri!!! He's darling. I can't believe you had such a big baby. You are so tiny...i bet your ribs hurt..and everything else! So glad he is here and doing well. I'm always so sad when my mom leaves, so hope you are doing well with your 2 babies! loves, emily
Post a Comment