Thursday, January 13, 2011

Davis is just over two weeks... The grandmas have come and gone, and Grant has been gone at school all week. Noah is ready for some routine again, that's for sure.Noah has been doing a lot of this lately. Anything to keep him busy while we're cooped up inside during this cold winter!


Big babies are happy babies!




I am so grateful for the help we've had the last two weeks... first with my mom, taking care of Noah while we were in the hospital, and this last week while Grant's mom was here while Grant has been away at school, and for letting me sleep in every morning. The dinners friends have brought, the visits, the gifts, etc.... I am truly grateful!
Life with two little boys really begins tomorrow, as I am on my own! Here's to success....and a lot of diet coke, I'm sure. :)

1 comment:

amber said...

Davis is perfect! I'm so glad that you're feeling good. And I'm glad that you have a great network of friend support back there. You're going to be great. These brutes will be chasing each other around the house before you know it...

Love to you guys.