"Hey guys, smile! No, over here. Look at the camera. Claire, you're okay. Davis, look at mommy!" OH.MY.GOODNESS. That was pretty much impossible.
So we didn't get any great pictures, oh well. The kids each got a new book in their Easter basket, along with a couple of small things from the dollar section at target, and Claire got a couple of girlie things since she's been playing with boy toys up until now. I think huge, elaborate Easter baskets are kind of ridiculous. Seems like every little holiday is getting more and more commercialized each year. We had to keep reminding Noah the week prior to Easter why we even celebrate it, and the importance of the holiday. They had a fun time finding eggs we hid before church, and I disposed of the the candy the next day. They were amped on sugar!!
Grant made a Cuban dish that is a new favorite of ours, vaca frita. Oh, it was SO good! It was a nice Sunday, ending with the finale of the History Channel's docu-drama "The Bible." It was so good. We had been watching it the last month, and I really enjoyed it. I feel like I re-learned so much and was able to actually understand the Bible stories better by seeing it in movie form. I highly recommend checking it out. Now if Mark Burnett would do one on the Book of Mormon, that would be awesome. :)

1 comment:
Sheree told me she had a dream you had twins! man that would be craaaazzy!! haha. Even though they aren't smiling those kiddos couldnt be any cuter!
Post a Comment