Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happenings

Pretty much all of my pictures these days are taken on my iphone, therefore the quality isn't super great!  Anyway... here's our latest doings in pictures:

Davis has seriously mastered the scooter!  He is SO fast on it, it is really hilarious watching him.  
 I bought a surfboard at Costco last weekend, so we tried it out at the beach last Saturday.  It sprinkled a bit and was pretty windy, but other than that, we had a fun time.  I even gave it a whirl, and it was nearly impossible to get up!  Apparently I need to get a bigger board for Grant and I to use, since the waves here aren't that big, but it was fun for the boys to try.  Noah even stood for a second while Grant helped him catch a wave.
 They always love chasing the seagulls!
 This cute beach bum loves the water!  And I love those thighs in that cute suit.
 
 A couple weeks ago Noah the boot from the double Costco cart to let Claire try it out, since she's sitting up so well now.  She LOVED it!  The babies think Noah is hilarious.
 Davis and Noah practiced their balancing skills in the pool the other night on the surfboard.  Davis still refuses to wear a swim suit in the pool, which is fine, since he has the cutest bum ever.  :)

No comments: