This kid loves his veggies. Noah downed 3 ears of corn at dinner the other night. His favorite food as a baby was broccoli, and he still loves it to this day. Davis is pounding bottles left and right lately and he eyes all of our food when we're eating. He also knaws on his fists like they are big, juicy steaks. These boys love their food!
Today after church while Noah napped, Grant and I watched J. Beibs' "Never Say Never." Uplifting, I know. I've got the fever though. Man, that kid is talented! I had no idea he played all of those instruments, and at such a young age. Maybe that will be Noah? He's got some pretty good skillz on his guitar that Santa brought him last Christmas. :)

1 comment:
Oh man...I'm obsessed. I took the girls to see it in the theatre (because we were sick of the cold weather and there was nothing else playing) and now we are all obsessed. I loved the story of how he rose to fame and he really is a talented dude.
Post a Comment