It went from 40 degrees last week to 95 today! It seems like it's been February for the last 8 months. What a memorial day. We hit the beach today with some friends and just about every other person that lives in Chicago. Holy cow... it was so packed. We had a great time and it was nice to enjoy some sunshine!
It seems like everyone I know here is pregnant or trying!! Babies being born left and right and it is so exciting! At least this year I'm not the prego one running around the beach chasing a toddler. :) Now I'm just trying to keep the sand consumption under control between these two boys....nearly impossible.
Here's to summer!

3 comments:
I'm so jealous!
Oh gosh, it was so fun to catch up on the last few posts! You guys really are such a sweet adorable family. I loved reading your Mother's Day post.
Bri, the girl on your right in this photo looks just like my dear friend in the Bay Area, Becca. She must be her sister...
Miss you guys! When are you coming for a visit?!
Post a Comment