Tuesday, April 13, 2010

With Grant's position that he took in Chicago in September, he no longer has to travel...at all...he was traveling every week, and that was the absolute pits. Having him home every night has been fabulous. We get to have dinner together as a family every night, Grant puts Noah to bed and reads, sings, etc., and I get a break in the evenings, as he usually takes over.


The ONE time he has to travel - just to SLC for some work meetings - last night I was so sick... Noah and I were in bed all morning, and I napped when he napped, and I'm luckily feeling a bit better. BUT, I'm supposed to start my big progesterone shots into my bum tonight! Eek... he's usually the lucky one that gets to give me that shot. Somehow tonight, I will have to give myself the huge shot into my bum. I'm kinda freakin out! Hopefully I don't miss and get a blood vessel or something. ;)



Noah is a funny kid. He will be two next month, and he still isn't talking a lot. Well, he's saying lots of words, just not together...maybe two at a time, and usually it's only something mom or dad can translate. BUT, I heard him count to 10 on his own this afternoon as I was making lunch. Last night as he lay in bed, I heard him over the monitor say/sing himself the ABC's in his crib. He is a smart kid, and I can't wait until his vocabulary turns into sentences.

3 comments:

Our Loved-up Family said...

I'd read that late talkers have a better vocabulary when they do start talking. He is so smart to be able to count to 10 and sing his ABC's vey impressive. Hopefully soon he'll have a little brother or sister to serenade - good luck with the bum shot tonight:)

blim4evans said...

Hope you feel better soon, and don't worry. You're just sticking a huge needle in your bum, you'll be fine! haha

McGuire's said...

Hope the shot was okay!