
My mom is visiting this week... helping out with Noah since we are on round three of the ivf journey. I really can't believe this is the third time we are doing this. I guess I figured after we'd had Noah, that more children would just come easily. I guess not. I'm not feeling too confident this time around. I've had a pretty bad cough this week, and I'm sure that can't be good for any little embryos trying to implant. The nurses have assured me that it won't make a difference, but I still don't feel good about it. Oh well... I guess we'll see. I hate the waiting game, especially when it ends up being bad news that just cost a fortune.
Anyway, we're having fun and Noah is having a good time with grandma.

3 comments:
When do you find out if it's worked. Here's hoping for twins for you:)
Sorry (again!) that this is so hard for you guys. Just remember that the rest of us are still here to stay hopeful for you when you feel this way! Every time I see you post I IMMEDIATELY check to see what news is here. I think you're amazing, just so you know. :)
Thinking of you. You're amazing to go through all that. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment