Anyway, so I've recently been following some recipe blogs. I love looking at recipies and trying new things out. I think I hit some home runs last week when I tried out a few new recipies for dinner. You know it's a good sign when you ask your hubby what he wants for dinner and he answers what we had just two days ago. Don't you feel like the best wife ever when you go to sit down at the dinner table and you have a great looking and tasting spread in front of you, from all of your hard work? It doesn't happen a lot around here, but when it does, I feel like such a domestic diva.
Last night I made some of the best cupcakes I have ever had. There are some cute cupcake places around here that Grant and I like to try out every now and then, but the ones I made last night {coconut cupcakes} may have topped them all. Yep - best wife ever, right here. :) Now to just keep myself from eating them all.

7 comments:
Okay, I don't even LIKE coconut and those look delicious! Nice work, you!
They look delicious. Recipe please!
What is it about cupcakes?! I cannot control myself when it comes to sweets but especially cupcakes! I too would love the recipe :)
YUM!!! and your mom made those chicken tacos that you made for her, delish!!!
Umm, recipe please. They look awesome and I have to make a dessert for a get together soon. They would be perfect.
Those look divine! Post the recipe por favor!
These look amazing...you are the best wife ever!
Post a Comment