Monday, May 20, 2013

Mother's Day

I got to attend my first Mother's Day Tea at Noah's school a couple weeks ago.  It was so cute.  Noah was pretty nervous performing in front of all the other moms that were there, but it was cute to see what they had been preparing.  He was really concerned and asked me afterwards if I actually drank the tea or not.  Ha!  He is so funny.  
 I took him to get a frosty cone at Wendy's down the street when he was finished before we hurried home to the other kids.  It was nice just having some one on one time with him, even if it was quick.  That doesn't happen very often, so I told him how much fun I was having with him on our special mommy and Noah date.  He asked, "if this is a date, are we going to a movie too?"  Cute boy.

 My kids love taking pictures as we are running out the door, already late for church.  Especially when it's really hot outside.  Hey, at least there's only one crying.  These pictures crack me up though.  Reality right there!  
 I love these kids so much and am so grateful to be their momma!  They all so different and special and I love each of them and all of the craziness that they bring to our home.  :)
I am so grateful for my mom and mother in law as well!  I hope all the mother's out there had a fabulous day.  And as I do each mother's day, I pray for those who are longing to be mamas as well!!  xo

No comments: