Monday, May 20, 2013

Davis' first visit to the dentist!  It took a lot of coaxing to get him in that chair, but he was fine once he realized nothing was hurting him.  Mr. Sensitive!
 These two... they crack me up.  Noah got his new shorter cast and had to wear it for 2 weeks.  Then Grant took it off a few days early himself last week.  Noah thought he was the coolest dad ever.  Of course it was against my will, but he was fine.  He was over it and wanted to swim so bad!
 Nakey baby!
 Just a crazy trip the store!  I go prepared with dum dums.
 Claire was being so fussy and loud, so I gave her her first sucker to quiet her down!  She of course loved it.
 Davis has been doing some swim lessons and is doing a great job!  He is a good little student and listens so well, but then after about 15 minutes, insists, "ALL DONE." 
 The kid cracks me up.
 Another visit to Lion country safari!  I am so glad we got yearly passes so we can go whenever we want!  Especially this summer when it's so hot and we can just drive through in our car and go on our own little African safari while staying nice and cool in our air conditioned car.  :)
 Best Frenemies.  
 She is such a water baby!  She gets so mad now when she sees the boys swimming and if she's not in the water.  She also gets really mad when she knows we're in the shower without her.  She loves the water!  Such a cutie chubba wub!  I love her little teeth.  She's got 8 now, and I think 2 more are coming in soon!  Love her.


No comments: