SUCH cute boys! where did you get that seat? I need one so bad Isla hates not being able to see things when she's laying down so I always have to hold her
Lindsay - Grant's mom got it for us at a baby store here in Chicago... it's actually for acid reflux, so we don't lay him flat after he eats. We mostly put him in it on the kitchen table so he has a place to sit while we have dinner. :)
3 comments:
SUCH cute boys! where did you get that seat? I need one so bad Isla hates not being able to see things when she's laying down so I always have to hold her
CUTE CUTE boys. Davis is adorable!
Lindsay - Grant's mom got it for us at a baby store here in Chicago... it's actually for acid reflux, so we don't lay him flat after he eats. We mostly put him in it on the kitchen table so he has a place to sit while we have dinner. :)
Post a Comment