Noah the shark!
Noah and Max, as Brobee from Yo Gabba Gabba.
Noah and Jane, as a spider.

So we've been going back and forth from the small toilet to the regular one. Noah started out learning to sit, but today he's gotten the hang of going potty standing up. The step stool definitley helps. I'm finding that pull-ups are just confusing to him, since they feel just like a diaper, so we're still going with either undies or naked for the day. He's doing pretty good, but I feel like it's because I ask him every 10 minutes if he needs to go potty. Hopefully he'll be able to figure it out on his own soon enough.
So we've been going back and forth from the small toilet to the regular one. Noah started out learning to sit, but today he's gotten the hang of going potty standing up. The step stool definitley helps. I'm finding that pull-ups are just confusing to him, since they feel just like a diaper, so we're still going with either undies or naked for the day. He's doing pretty good, but I feel like it's because I ask him every 10 minutes if he needs to go potty. Hopefully he'll be able to figure it out on his own soon enough.

3 comments:
haha glad he is doing good!! thats probably my worst fear of having boys is potty training them...it doesn't sound too bad though :)
I like how he's right in the middle of the family room...haha!
Good job Noah!!
keep up the good work mama! You will be so glad he is potty trained before the baby comes!
Post a Comment