Thursday, August 26, 2010

Rock on, Brotha

Noah loves to play his guitar. He's got some pretty good beats as he taps and stomps his foot along while he plays, it's pretty funny. My favorite was when I was upstairs making dinner the other night and I heard Noah downstairs on his guitar playing and singing "I am a Child of God" and "Give Said the Little Stream."
His most recent favorite thing to do is watch "The Wiggles" (lamest kids show ever) and sing and play along with them on his guitar. It gives him something to do while I shower and get ready....it's a win-win.

3 comments:

Chyler and Darlene said...

That is so dang cute. What made you decide to get him a guitar? I never would have thought of that but it is way cute. I took me a while to catch up on your posts but I am so glad you are doing well and the baby is getting big and healthy. That is what Chyler would tell me when I would complain about being huge. P.S. I don't even think you look huge at all, you can't even tell you're prego at your sister's wedding. You look great!!!

blim4evans said...

Haha so cute! He's going to be a singer/ dancer...probably crush the dreams of Grant for him to be a professional sports star haha.

amber said...

Noah is gorgeous. And the Wiggles are like crack cocaine; definitely not pretty but highly addicitve. I still don't get the appeal, but kids love them.

I hope you're feeling good. I hope that we get to see you guys soon...

xo