Saturday, January 23, 2010

Three-a-days

Update: I'm up to three shots a day now. I'm on a hormone high.....bring on the rollercoaster of emotions. And just a couple of the fun side effects as noted on the boxes are acne and weight gain. I know everyone is jealous right about now. Don't worry, the needles get longer as the week goes on also.


On a side note, did anyone else see Justin Timberlake perform on the "Hope for Haiti" telathon last night?! I love him. :)

4 comments:

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

Here is the thing...you probably still look gorgeous all the time...unlike me who looks like i am probably on those shots 24/7...physically and emotionally! lol! I send lots of luck your way! you are a super trooper for sticking those needles in you!

Camille Law said...

Oh Bri! I so feel for you! I have been there. When that baby comes, we are reassured it is all worth it. Thanks for your sweet not to me. You too are in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there girl! Love ya friend!

McGuire's said...

Those needles look no fun, so sorry. I hope all goes well with everything. and I know you look beautiful!

Unknown said...

Briauna- Good Luck... you are so brave! I hope you end up pregnant VERY SOON! Hope you are liking Chicago ;)