Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Lake

We hit up Jordanelle for one last boating trip before leaving to Chicago. Lots of fun!




Goodbye Utah!

5 comments:

Dede said...

Noah looks so dang cute in his glasses and you look like a swimsuit model! Lucky!! Good luck with the move. Hope to see you guys soon...

McGuire's said...

How Fun! I'm so sad Briauna that I haven't seen you in a month! and never got to say goodbye. Good thing for blogs so we can stay in touch. I hope things go well with your big move. Chicago does sound like a fun place to live. Your hair looks great by the way!

Sarah said...

cute hair! am i outta touch or this new?

Amy said...

Good luck Briaunna! We'll miss you guys! Love the hair!

Watkins said...

LOVE THE HAIR! DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE EVEN MOVING??? I HAVE BEEN A LITTLE OUT OF THE LOOP WITH BEING AT HOME WITH THE NEW BABY. HOPE EVERYTHING GOES WELL IN CHICAGO! SAD YOUR LEAVING!
-LEAH