Noah is finally walking....although he still prefers to crawl most of the time.
We've had fun catching up with friends this week before we leave to Chicago.
Lunch with my high school bff's Kitty and Keri.....some things never change. :)
Peterson wedding at La Caille....absolutely beautiful. We hadn't been back since we took our engagement pictures there over six years ago!
Oh....and I dyed my hair dark. New city, new Bri. I'm still trying to get used to it. I feel goth and very pale! :)
Tomorrow is our last day of boating............then off to the big city!

2 comments:
I'm so jealous you can do both blonde and dark! You look lovely! I feel goth and pale all of the time.
Good luck in Chicago!
I love the dark hair, but you look great with blonde too. We had our engagement pics done at La Caille, and married at Bountiful temple too, and Bevan started walking properly this week too - spooky:). Have a brilliant time in Chicago!
Post a Comment