Monday, March 9, 2009

Tubes

This little kiddo is going in to get tubes in his ears bright and early tomorrow morning. I hope this makes him a happier baby. Poor thing has had so many ear infections in his short little lifetime. It should be a quick and easy surgery, but it always makes me nervous when someone has to go "under".....especially with him being so little. Anyway, I'm sure he'll be fine. Wish him luck! (And me....Grant will be leaving town in the morning as well.)

4 comments:

Our Loved-up Family said...

It's so hard to see your child in pain isn't it. This will be good for him and you'll soon have a happy baby again. Don't worry!

Sarah said...

Hope he is doing well!! Are you doing ok getting him better & G outta town?

Sheree said...

nice beetlejuice jammies :) LOL

Sheree Evans said...

I just noticed that he's wearing his tennies in this picture. So now it's Beetlejuice meets Kanye! haha All kidding aside though-how dare you put together that tragic ensemble. :)