Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Miami

These pictures consist of two different trips down to Miami.  I love going to Miami and Miami Beach (also known as South Beach).  It's only about 45 minutes from our place, but I love going there because it is such a happenin' place with so much going on.  I love people watching there, the sand seems whiter and the ocean bluer, so I feel like I'm on a tropical vacation or something when we go.  And there is so much culture there!...People from all around the world.
Last month I scored tickets from the library to a Miami Dolphins game, so we had dinner and pinkberry then hit up the game.  We didn't last long at the game though because it was SO hot and humid!  I'm not sure why they don't have an indoor stadium.  Those football players have to be pretty miserable in all their gear!  We were sweating like crazy just sitting there.  Noah was so sad, he was loving it and did not want to leave.
 
 
 
And we went again last weekend to try Umami Burger.  Yum!  We hit the park along the beach, then the boys swam.  It was packed at the beach!
 Look at that warm, blue water!

No comments: