Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Utah Christmas - Part 3

 More gifts!  More Christmas fun.
 
I think her eyes are getting bigger every day!
 
 Noah loved Scheels.  The place is huge!
 
 I've been so sad about not having Trader Joe's anymore since being in Florida.  We had to stock up on some necessities at the newly opened one in Utah while we were there.  You better believe we brought back some cornbread!  Unfortunately/luckily they were already sold out of the peppermint Joe Joe's.  Maybe I would have gained 5 more pounds over the holiday if they had had them.  ;)
 
 
 
 
 
 Davis kept saying, "Mo dat!"  (more that!)  The little dare devil loved sledding!

We had such a fun trip and a wonderful Christmas!  It was sad leaving our families!!  Although, I will say that it was so great having a white Christmas, but it sure is nice not having to deal with the dreary winter months and be back in this great weather.  I now know why there are so many elderly people and snowbirds here!  It sure is terrible here in the summer, but winter here is pretty nice!

No comments: