Saturday, October 22, 2011

30.

Yesterday was the big 30 for me.  As I was entering my info on the treadmill this morning at the gym, weight and age, it felt weird putting in the numbers 3-0.  But here I am!  I will embrace my 30's.  Although today I literally caught myself holding back a piece of paper as I tried to make out the words and get them into focus. What the?!  30 equals bad eyes now, or what?

Grant and a dear friend of mine, Debra, threw a fun surprise party for me the other night at a great pizza place.  I was shocked when I went up the stairs to see lots of our friends!  We had the top floor to the restaurant all to ourselves and the kids were able to run free.  It was nice not having to corral them in and worry about them sitting in their chairs and being quiet.  It was the perfect place and lots of fun.  They spoiled us with Pinkberry, Molly's cupcakes, and Scooter's custard cakes!  Holy cow, they really went all out.

I'm so sad I didn't get more pictures, but I'm glad I even had my camera in my purse!  Here's a shot of just the ladies.  Thanks again to those that came out and to Grant and Debra for pulling of a great birthday party I will never forget!
My car was broken into about a month ago and my sunglasses were stolen.  Grant was nice enough to replace my Ray-Bans for my bday present.  Yay!  Now my sensitive eyes can see while I drive again.
Here's to the dirty 30!

3 comments:

blim4evans said...

You make 30 look good Bri! Glad you had a great day.

amber said...

Happy Birthday, Bri! I'm glad you had a fun party!

Dede said...

Happy Birthday Bri! Sounds like you had a great day. You deserve it!!