Monday, September 19, 2011

Preschool

Today was Noah's first day of preschool.  Grant asked him how he liked it when we picked him up, and Noah said, "it was awesome!"  Grant told him, "good, because now you'll be in school for the rest of your life."  Ha!




I had to laugh when they talked to the parents at the beginning about what they'd be learning throughout the course until it ends in December:  the children's first and last names, letters and abc's, colors and shapes, just to name a few...  Noah has known all of this since we was at least two.  I think he had his abc's down by 18 months.  This should be interesting.

2 comments:

Our Loved-up Family said...

Maybe he should be the teachers assistant! Enjoy the time off, I'm sure he'll have a blast:)

Brooke said...

Ah, what a handsome little man. I can't believe he's in preschool!