Thursday, March 10, 2011

I realized today that I have no pictures with me and Davis since the hospital. I am always the one taking the pics, so of course am never in them... isn't that how it always goes with the mom?More people are saying Davis looks like me lately. Yay! Of course I like hearing that since most people say Noah looks like Grant. :) Who knows though... they change so much so fast. (he doesn't look like me because he's so big, right? haha.) Seriously can't get enough of this big guy. He really is so happy and such an easy baby. Noah was a much harder baby... I think that was mainly due to the fact that it took his peds so long to diagnose his acid reflux though. Davis is already pretty much sleeping through the night. He'll sleep from about 10 p.m.-6 a.m., eat, then go back to sleep until about 8 a.m. or so. If all babies were this easy, I would just keep on having more and more! That, and if each one didn't cost us a small fortune. :) But they are worth every penny and so much more!

4 comments:

blim4evans said...

Such a cute guy can't wait till you guys get here, I'm glad he is good for you, you deserve it!

Laurel said...

Small fortune... That's funny. Well, kind of... ;-)

I love him. And I think you need to come back out here SOON, so we can actually plan something and stick to it.

And you look awesome.

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

no way...noah totally looks like your sister. your baby is darling! LOVE fat babies! :)

liz said...

hi bri! i am so glad you left me a comment on my pojo blog today about ivf! you just really made my day (i was starting to feel guilty for not being able to exercise because everyone that's been pregnant always says their best advice is to exercise, but they didn't do ivf). it's always nice to meet others who have gone through ivf and know what you are going through. your boys are so cute and you are adorable! i wish i would have found you when i was going through ivf.. but if you have any tips i would love them!