Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Santa

Last Saturday we were piddling around downtown at the huge Macy's and it just happen to be the first day they had all of their Christmas up! Santa was there in Santa Land, the tree was up, all of the windows were decorated so cute, and they had facepainting going on, people making balloon animals, crafts, etc. I though Noah would be afraid of Santa this year, but he walked right up to him and sat on his lap. It was pretty funny though, because Noah just sat and listened very intently to what he had to say to him, but he would absolutely not look Santa in the face. Here are some pictures they let me take myself (hence the bad quality).
Noah was totally freaked out of the guy making his balloon monkey...that was pretty funny too.

Here's to Christmas music playing already and only two more weeks until we're in UT for Thanksgiving. Happy Holidays! :)

7 comments:

Min and Kimmy said...

Those balloon animals are awesome!!! So fun to watch your little boy grow!!

blim4evans said...

Haha I remember the first time he saw Santa! He is getting so big!

Our Loved-up Family said...

Wow, I can't believe Santa is there already!

Dede said...

Crazy how fast Christmas is coming! Those pictures are priceless!! Is that a harness you have on Noah? Not a bad idea. Lets get together when you guys are in town - if you have time :)

Laurel said...

While I will likely picket against Christmas decorations AFTER Thanksgiving until the day I die, I've gotta' admit the tree is absolutely beautiful!!! I love Holiday decorations. :) And yes, Noah is getting ginormous, the monkey is hilarious, and I hope to see you guys while you're here.

Bri said...

Dede, yes, Noah has on a monkey harness that we bought at Target. It's like a monkey backpack with a leash...pretty funny. It's great because he always wants out of his stroller anywhere we go and just wants to walk around. :)

Sheree Evans said...

I just realized...this Santa is a lot less creepy than the one who adorned your Christmas cards last year haha.