She does such a good job. i still think it is weird that all these pics on here facebook are attached in the same folder as my niece...small world! I am glad you have been able to come home and see your family so soon! i'm still sad your gone though!
Bri- I saw Dr. S. at the football game and of course it reminded me of you! Um, hello? Chicago? Could you please email me and give me more details!!! Noah is so adorable. I can't believe how fast they grow. Can you believe I have an 8 year old? Weird. love you...Nancy
3 comments:
He is so so cute!!! And we DEFINITELY need to get together this week. I work tonight then not again until Saturday.
She does such a good job. i still think it is weird that all these pics on here facebook are attached in the same folder as my niece...small world! I am glad you have been able to come home and see your family so soon! i'm still sad your gone though!
Bri-
I saw Dr. S. at the football game and of course it reminded me of you! Um, hello? Chicago? Could you please email me and give me more details!!! Noah is so adorable. I can't believe how fast they grow. Can you believe I have an 8 year old? Weird. love you...Nancy
Post a Comment