Sunday, February 15, 2009

Las Vegas

Noah and I flew to Las Vegas on Friday for Jodi's baby shower. I was so sick while we were down there, so that stunk. I had the chills so bad Friday night that my body was so sore the next morning from shiverring so bad. Last time we were there I had the flu, so I am about to start boycotting Vegas. It was fun to see my girls though, even if it was just a quick trip! :) Noah and I had the whole row to ourselves on the flight back, and he was so good, so that was a bonus.
I came home to these beautiful flowers from Grant and some yummy cupcakes from "So Cupcake" for Valentine's Day. It is good to be home.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

pretty flowers!! What is "So Cupcake?" I'll have to look it up. Noah is too cute!!

Sarah said...

just looked up so cupcake. YUM!! Is it better than Dippidee's?