Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bah humbug

This morning I woke up to a whole lot of snow.... I almost cried when I opened my blinds. This is how I bundled Noah to run some errands today. One of the reps Grant works with gave us these handmade booties and hat....I think they're pretty funny. As for me, well I'm off to find some uggs, or fakies, since our neighbors dogs peed on mine last winter on our porch, and I need to get out there and shovel our driveway. Grant is in Chicago, where he says they are having record highs of 75 degrees right now. Argh. I'm not ready for another winter yet!!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Bri-I thought of you yesterday when I turned on the radio and they were playing Christmas music! Remember when we tried to turn that on at Dr. S. and he would have none of that. I always think of you when I hear Christmas music WAY to early to be on. Miss you! xo Nancy

Camille Law said...

Super cute pics of Noah! He looks so much like his mommy! Love & Miss you friend!