Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Normal?

Noah has been sleeping from 10 p.m.-8 a.m. lately. Is this normal for a 4 and a 1/2 month old baby? On Sunday he slept until 7 a.m., I quickly fed him, then he fell right back to sleep...Grant and I had to wake him up at 9:30 a.m.!!! Grant says maybe we have a lazy baby.....who cares...I am loving his new sleeping patterns!!!! :)

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Enjoy it while you can! It's probably a growth spurt and he just needs a few hours of extra sleep. It probably won't last, so seriously, enjoy the extra sleep while it lasts! If it does last, don't tell me because I'm STILL getting up with Tori twice a night!

Amy said...

Hi! I just talked to you and I didn't know you had a blog. Now I will add you to my blogging buddies. You are so lucky about the sleeping! What a cute little guy!

Laurel said...

SO LUCKY! Isabel's patterns weren't quite that long, but she has been sleeping for a VERY long time like that since she was little, too. The only down-side: only 1 daytime nap. But for me, that definitely makes up for a full night's sleep!

Pauly said...

YAY! for sleeping babies! Wyatt didn't get up once. I am feeling so rested today!

Cutey blog ours is thefiebs.blogspot.com. Be warned life revolves around baby over there ! : )