He is so sweet! Sorry we missed Noah's blessing, we actually had another ward in Provo we were visiting with a day full of activities and unfortunately just couldn't do both. I would LOVE to come visit you guys soon though. I'll give you a call. Great pictures!
He is the most adorable little boy Bri. I am in love with him!! It makes me excited to have a little boy & hope he's just as cute! So glad you found my blog so that I can see yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3 comments:
He is so sweet! Sorry we missed Noah's blessing, we actually had another ward in Provo we were visiting with a day full of activities and unfortunately just couldn't do both. I would LOVE to come visit you guys soon though. I'll give you a call. Great pictures!
He is the most adorable little boy Bri. I am in love with him!! It makes me excited to have a little boy & hope he's just as cute! So glad you found my blog so that I can see yours!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bri -
Its been too long since I checked out your blog...You have managed to turn Grant into quite a model.
When you talk to him find out if he wants to play golf with me sometime.
Riley
Post a Comment