


Noah Grant Goodson was born Tuesday morning May 20th at 6:25 a.m. I went straight from work to the hospital Monday evening. After being in labor all night, we ended up having to do an emergency C-section. Everything turned out just fine, and we are so happy to finally have him join our family! He weighed 7 lbs, 3 oz, and was 20 in. long. Noah is such a cute little guy and is such a good baby! He is a great little eater and will be huge before we know it! Grant is the best daddy and has changed almost every diaper so far. And to think this little miracle all came from a frozen embryo. We are so blessed and are loving being new parents!
8 comments:
He is perfect!! So handsome! Congratulations!!!
way to go guys, one down and what 8 more to go? haha.enjoy its nuts. I mean that came out weird, its crazy.
Noah is so adorable! Congratulations you guys - we are so happy for you. Hope you are getting some rest Bri.
Congrats, he is darling and look at how good you look. I am so glad you chose Noah, it's perfect.
Finally, he's here! You must be so proud!! I'm so happy for you.
Thanks for letting us come visit you so soon after he was born. He is beautiful and you look amazing already! We can't wait to come see you again. Love you guys!
Congratulations! Enjoy every moment, they grow out of the "tiny" stage way too fast! xo Nancy
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys and hope everything continues to go well!
Post a Comment