Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Loves


For Valentine's Day this year, Grant and I went and got massages. Unfortunately, we've had better. I love getting massages more than anything else, and I especially appreciate Grant's willingness to give me back rubs almost every night since being pregnant. The bigger I get, the more my lower back aches and uncomfortable I feel. But when you're laying on a table, naked, paying a professional to do wonders, you want your money's worth for cryin' out loud. Breathe Day Spa...it's oaky, but we've had better.

If you are ever searching for the best massage of your life, and are in the Salt Lake area, you need to book a massage at only the best place in town (they were completely booked when we called...). The Kura Door is hands down the best place to get a massage in Salt Lake City. Grant didn't think he liked getting massages until he'd had one from the Kura Door; he says the massuese there has man hands. You'll pay a pretty little penny, but it's worth every cent. http://www.thekuradoor.com/

On another note, if you're ever in need for some beautiful and interesting floral arrangements, Artichokes & Co. is another one of my favs. http://www.artichokesandcompany.com/ . Grant brought home some beautiful roses from there last week. They make great decorations even when dry.

P.S. Another love? The fact that we're leaving for the Four Seasons Costa Rica in two days! Can't wait to get this prego body into a bathing suit. I'm sure a massage from the Four Seasons won't let me down. :)