Sunday, January 13, 2008

How he spends his time

Okay, this isn't how Grant usually spends his time... he's usually much more busy and productive, but I thought these pictures were pretty funny and worth sharing. We borrowed a friend's xbox 360 on New Years Eve and we had fun learning what the craze of "guitar hero" was all about. Grant was prettty good, and I was pretty lame at the game. It was a lot of fun though.


This is just proof of how much Grace is inseperable with Grant. She is his little shadow, and follows his every move. Grace gets jealous and starts whimpering when Grant doesn't give her enough attention. She is in love with him! It is pretty hilarious.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

That is so cute! And YOU know I don't say that about dogs. Very cute. Also, I love the crib and bedding! I'm excited to see how it all comes together. Let me know if you ever want help painting or anything. Seriously!

Sheree Evans said...

gosh, grace is such a fatty.