I was tagged by Brooke, so here goes.....
7 random facts about me:
1. I absolutely love shopping, and I love visiting LA and New York to find fun purses, etc. I don't think there's a weekend that goes by without Grant and I stopping by Nordstrom, for either a peek at what's new, or just to get a chai.... which is my next fact.
2. I am obsessed with iced vanilla chai's from Nordstrom's espresso bar. The bad habit goes back to when I used to work there. I will go all the way to Nordstrom on my lunch break, just to get a chai. It's embarassing, but the baristas all know my order there.
3. I love the holiday season, and have already started listening to Christmas music! I know... ridiculous. I love how the holidays brings out kindness and generosity in people. I love getting together with family and friends and celebrating old traditions.
4. If I could, I would wear flip flops every day. I hate cold weather, especially the snow (okay, except on Christmas). I hate sweaters, long sleeve shirts, pants, etc... I love flip flops and summer clothes.
5. If for some reason I have to miss my workout, I tend to be in a grumpy mood. I feel much better after I've had some "me" time at the gym. I absolutely love kickboxing, running, and yoga. I could also live in my gym clothes all day... they are just so comfortable.
6. Most people know this already, but I love Justin Timberlake. This goes way back to his *N Sync days. I love the dancing, the music... everything. I guess some things you just don't grow out of..... :)
7. I love spending time with my hubby. You'd think since we work together, we'd be sick of each other by the time we get home, but I love hanging out with him. Even if I'm just running errands, I always want him to come with me. I love his sense of humor and how kind and generous he is. I always love his company.
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love Grant too! He is a great pal.
Who would WANT to grow out of a Justin Timberlake phase, is what I want to know... Love it! And don't feel guilty, I have totally gotten prematurely excited about Christmas this year, too. I can't wait to put up all my decorations in less than a week! (yes, I still wait until after Thanksgiving) Love the list!
I concur with the flipflops; but I love winter clothes - too bad they don't go together!
Bri - don't worry, I still love Enrique Iglesias. Nancy
Post a Comment