Tuesday, October 23, 2007
9 weeks along
After years of infertilty treatments... it is official! Grant and I are expecting our first baby the end of May! I am 9 weeks pregnant today, and am extremely ecstatic. We have seen the baby's heartbeat 3 times so far, and all looks good. Thanks to a fabulous reproductive endocrinologist in Beverly Hills, our second round of invitro fertilzation worked! We are so grateful for the love, support, and many prayers from our family and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Hooray!!! So glad you joined the blogging world, B!
I am SO happy for you and Grant, what an exciting time! We really need to catch up and I'm so glad you're a blogger. Let's chat - shoot me an email with your phone number brookestuddert@hotmail.com.
Congrats to you and Grant! We are so happy for you. Enjoyed seeing the pics of your pets, the new house and Brandon's wedding.
congratulations, that is wonderful news!
BRI!! Congrats girl! I am thrilled for you guys to become parents...you will be fantastic! I sure miss you. Glad you blog now too so we can stay in touch better. You guys look great! Love you! Love, Camille
Briauna, you've been tagged! Check my blog for the info.
Post a Comment